Monday, November 29, 2010

This is my story...

My name is Eunice. I have been doing DIY nail arts at home for the past three years and recently i figured that i want to share my ideas and design on nails arts online to anyone out there who have same passion as me or anyone who is interested in my nail arts. I have never attended any courses and/or classes on manicure/pedicure/nails art drawing. Everything that im sharing in this blog is from my experience, research and things that i have learned along the way.

The type of DIY nails arts that i currently do at home are as follows:-
i) Nail art painting;
ii) Water Marble Nails Arts;
iii) Stamping Nails Art;
iv) Sponge Stamp Nails Art;
v) 3D nails art.
(im still exploring new nails art/design/nail polise including mood changing nail polish...)

Thank you for reading my blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment